Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy? HAPPY!!!!

Yesterday before math class started, lecturer wrote this on the board:

TEST
DATE: 23JULY 2009
TIME: 4PM
VENUE: CR15

The very first expression on everyone was "WHAT!!! TEST!! TODAY!!!" Then she later on continued wrote there "TEST (ACC)"
Again...everyone with a shocking face!! haha....yes, account test!! We just cant believe there was a test on the day that we dont have the class...*scratch head* All of us not stop asking the math lecturer about it but she didnt know a shyt also....she just got the info from Ms Ong...aiks~ whatever la!!
So, to reconfirm...Vivian called up Ms Ong about the test and she said there will be a test!! No mood already~ and the test was only on trial balance which we taught the day before...hurm~ I think is not a problem for me...^^

On the next class, some of them skipped because of the test =X
4pm, went to CR15...There she was sitting and waiting for us already...OMG!! She really fast!! >.<||| BALANCE!!!! YES!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, and I like Friday because~~ It's gonna be a rest day!!! *peace*
I really need a good sleep to "cover" back my tiredness!! hehe...^^
Owh yea...before I forget this, I saw Yien and Sien at Sentral today!! haha....I cant believe that we would meet up, coincidence of friendship?? hehe...anyway~ happy to see them and it's been a long time I didnt meet Sien already =D
When I reached Sentral, very ngam the train just reached at the other side of the station, so I ran to the other side, running up and down the stairs, rushed all the way and I still couldnt make it!! And it just moved off in front of my eyes!! But what I thought was nevermind la, cuz that train really in a sardine mode already!! So, wait la and this was how I met them ^^ haha...





Happy FRIDAY!!! =)

1 comments:

Alvin Ng 宏礼 said...

U do really nd a rest okay...D

Daisypath Anniversary tickers