Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Speechless Tuesday

I really cant tahan and have to keep it deep in my heart. I was actually wondering when should I post this but I do have to say it LOUD!!

This morning, waited the train at sentral as usual..suddenly, a guy was asking was this train going towards klang so I answered yes of course...so I thought he was just simply asking or wanna checked whether is he on the right platform...and who knows, he started to ask even more!! @@
It just gave me a feeling that...HE IS A PERVERT!!!!

Pervert
Me

Is this train to Klang?
Ya
Are you a student?
Ya
Where are you studying?
Taylor's (I have to repeat 3 times...and he seemed blurred like dont know Taylor's)
What course are you taking?
Hospitality
Owh...Im taking econs
*I was like huh?! What's the point you tell me that?!*
Im bla bla bla(forgot ad) and you??
Jessie
*smile smile...his smile totally like a PERVERT!!!*
You take the train everyday??
Ya
Owh....
*Silent*
Do you have any email address or phone number?? (started to take out his phone)
Sorry I cant give you(oh my god!!! STRANGER!!!!)

I was hoping that there's someone I knew and I could just walked away from him!!! HOLY SHYT!!!! I dont even know what to do next until the train reached!! Just in a minute...I saw YV!!
haha...she saved me!!! PHEW....so, I just pretend to talk to her and gotta avoid that weirdo!!! Seriously, my first time met this kind of person and it was totally scary till I dont even dare to think of what to do!!!




NO NIGHTMARE TODAY!!!!

1 comments:

Alvin Ng 宏礼 said...

Better u bring a pepper spray wif u,in case thrs smth abnormal happened. I wish thrs nth happen to u...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers