Friday, September 18, 2009

Holiday Festa!

Hey people, holiday festa is on!! Hooray!! Im gonna make use of my 1 week holiday....use wisely~ yeah!!

No assessments anymore! YES! Finally....everything settles and is the end! hahah....XD

The assessments last few days quite okay, at least I can do...=) Quite confident in some subjects...yoohoo!! I have to pass my T2!! =D God bless me!

Today today...really exhausted man!! My god! After the exam around 3 something, went to KLCC to wait my mum...reach there also 4something but I've loitered there for 1hr plus... = =||| Reach there, the first thing I did was looking for FOOD!! haha...thats me! FOOD!!

1st stop - Rotiboy! The smell of the bread shop brought me in....after looking 2minutes, moved out from that shop and the 2nd shop was DeliFrance ^^ Bcz...I saw those danishes...looked nice~ especially the fruit tart...woooo!! Tak leh tahan ni...they looked interesting but my stomace said "NO"....so moved on and on...walked around in every floors....walked in and out every shops no matter is a food or boutique...=P
When I walked passed Vincci...OMG! Jatuh standard la wei~!! My goodness....the shoes a..macam lelong at pasar malam! @@ Those cheap cheap 1 a...put aside nevermind lo...but but.....BUT!! The shoe racks there....really a horrible scene I've ever seen!! Those shoes usually used to arrange nicely and the crowd messed everything which make it looked like selling in pasar malam..shoes "throw" everywhere on rack...I wanted to take a look also no mood already! I beh tahan and moved out from that horrible shop immediately! Continued searching for FOOD!

So...after searching from floor to floor...in the end, mcD is still the choice!


Apple pie + Hot Milo...
That's my tea-time =)


Tea time that cost me.....rm5.45! Damn expensive!!
That cup of milo really killing my wallet!! = =||| Even mamak 1 cup also rm1.30! Double man!
Aiks...McD~ no blame!


Magazine is for a sure! ^^

After full full....ease the hungry-ness, continued walking around..window shopping (save money!)~ then then....no where to go and ended up in this place for the rest of the time!


Kinokuniya! Yes...a nice place to hang off if there's no where to go ^^v
Nice place, nice environment, relaxing music, .... just like a peaceful place~ awww!!!


While walking in the store, saw this book and it did EXIST!!! haha...XD
Tao Te Ching...just studied,memorized and finished for moral and saw this in bookstore! Cool =D


My "product" ~ The Love Story at 7-11






Nice "shopping" alone although no idea, no direction where to go ^^

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers