Sunday, September 20, 2009

2012 after Tsunami


Yesterday went out with friends for movie - Tsunami, the korean movie

Okay, 1st of all, the starting of the movie was quite bored....I was wondering when will the "tsunami" datang ni?! Couple talks..blah blah~ I was freezing in the cinema though =( And there the "tsunami" came almost the last 45mins?? @@ Big wave came covered the whole city~ "OMG!" People ran like nobody business to save their life...the main actor, actress did touching scene...my tears just rolled over my cheek when the guy sacrifice himself to save the other guy~ the girl was crying badly until can "banjir".... =D
Yea, the movie was really bored and dissapointed..it doesnt worth to watch with the only part of tsunami came and yea...the movie just goes around with all victims...and the end~ = =|||
Even the day after tomorrow also better and Im waiting for the next movie to release....2012!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine mentioned 2012 last night to me and it's the first I heard about it so I jumped on here out of curiosity. I think it's kind of sick and sounds like a bunch of skeptical jargon.
I choose to live every day like it is the last because let's be real, WHO THE HELL KNOWS what is going to happen or when it's your time to go on. The past is history, the future is a mystery and now is a gift, thats why it's called the present. It's not healthy to sit around and trip out about when you will die. Stop wasting your time you have now.
[url=http://2012earth.net/switch_to_consciousness_2012.html
]switch to consciousness 2012
[/url] - some truth about 2012

Daisypath Anniversary tickers