Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Untitled



Today supposedly going out with dear but 吃鸡蛋!= =||| So, since my friends were going out to pyramid for a movie, I followed too. 5 of us (me, Vivi, Yi, Ruhi, Lin) went there with Yi's car =D The very 1st time getta drive there & save time for cabs.

Because Vivi didnt wanna watch Sorority which was quite scary.. so, I went with her for G-force and the others went for Sorority! To tell the truth, Sorority could really make me get heart attack even I dont! =S 3 of them so pandai bought the 12.30pm showed and dumped Vivi & me *sob* While waiting for the movie, Vivi & I went to walk around from level to level through the whole building!! Gosh~ Shopping?? Nah...just went into Popular bought some stuffs and walked to search for drinks and finally ended up in A&W! =S Tired man!! Since a long time I didnt went to A&W for their speciality, The Root Beer! ^^ I ordered the Root Beer Float! Woo...Syiok a!! XD Damn nice!! We chit chatted about guys...gossips till 2pm, bought food for lunch and curi-curi bawa masuk to cinema since my bag is so freaking BIG!! XD Vivi bought hotdog bread from 1901 and I bought vegetarian kebab and with cheese..GOSH!!! I dont take cheese man!! But I didnt realise there's cheese inside too c'z I cant taste it~ or maybe because the taste of onion is strong and eventually covered the taste of cheese?? heh~

I was wondering..why we so the bloody early go into the cinema?!?! When the moment we entered, it was so quiet which only two of us inside! =X After few minutes, people started to come in = =||| No advertisement...nothing shows on screen, same again..I was wondering when will it start? In just a short while, because of the speakers turned on so loud, Vivi & I got scared a little...macam kena electric shock...!! LOL!! Both of us were sitting at the twin seat which was the couple seat...we also got funny with this~ all couples in front of us sat so near together...lean on the guy shoulder...and we were like "hmm...what if my boyfriend is here" =D

After movie, went to look for the 3 of them at Asian Avenue...bought fruity ice(mango,honeydew,chocolate) from daily fresh before going back to college ^^ Had a nice day with them =D










Vivi macam nampak yang tak patut "nampak" XD

3 comments:

Alvin Ng 宏礼 said...

Well, u hav a good time wif ur frds... Not too bad...

Jessie Ms T said...

Yea~ not too bad!!
Dont know who the one 1st to ajak make me so happy then become so disappointed! * >=|

Alvin Ng 宏礼 said...

I thought ur class ends at 12smth ma, after tat no more class, manatau got...

Sry lo...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers