Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Mid Autumn Festival Celebration

Supposedly to go for the bbq party at Rou's house on the last Saturday but because the festival was on Saturday, so..terpaksa balik kampung with family...hmm (I could miss out lotsa fun there)
Nevermind, I knew I would still have fun at my cousin's house..nyek nyek ^^

Noon, headed to Bidor,Perak where my aunt's house is...we set up everything for steamboat and bbq as well...but unfortunately, it rained in a sudden which blew up our bbq part! Gosh...what a "nice" day huh!? Luckily we still have steamboat on since it was raining with a cool wind blowing...having something hot in a cool weather was fabulous! hah =D Lotsa relatives at aunt's place which around 20(?) of us...estimated couldn't be wrong...c'z really lotsa people around..Fuu!!

"fishballs, tofu, fu zhuk, crabstick, vegetables, yee mee, udon mee(didnt thought of), fish(i'm lovin it), chicken wing,....ALOT A!!" That day my stomach really gone burst! My god...non stop eating although I eat less usually but just dont know why...I could eat quite alot! It sounds scary to me that I eventually non stop thinking to stop eating "Stop! Im full! Stop from eating!!" XD But I cant control my temptation to all the foods around me! After finished one another, there's always dessert at the back~ Jellies!! Woo...XD 3 types of jellies which all taste YUMMY!!! (Lazy to type..shortcut - after the party ended!)

After everything ended, cleared, washed, and that's time for sleep at 1am! But, not for me! My cousins and I were still chit chatting that I dont even know what were we crapping also...all kinds of rubbishes and one of them said "I feel like eating! I wanna bite on something!" haha...coz there's still have mooncakes left~ and yes! Peanuts! The best to bite! So, the moment the packet of peanut placed on the floor, opened and grabbed to stuff hands in to take out the peanuts! haha....XD I was thinking "wanna eat a!?" but at last, nampak orang rebut for it, so I did! =P Just in a few mins not even half an hour..1 packet gone and came another....conclusion: We ate 2 packets of peanut at 3am! After that baru all of us satisfied to end the very ending! (?) I remember I slept at 5am that day as I was still chit chatting with cousins when we were in bed! haha...XD Nice 1! ^^











"Wooo~ FISH! FISH! I'm coming for you~"


Mooncake festival?? Deepavali??


Eldest cousin
Photographer of the night


This is what teachnology is!
Electronic lantern






Cartoon lantern - "Pika pika!"




Here comes the traditional 1!!


Burning candles ^^


This was what I used to do when I was a child too ^^




Purple flame??


Guess what's inside this aluminium foil




This jelly made by my aunt
Herbal Jelly..damn nice!!


And this was what happened when the jelly was served!

*******
****
**
*


GRABBED IT..PEOPLE!!!!



Fish!! My favourite!


The things we MUST have for mooncake festival


Tea set





Last but not least....

Smile of the night =D

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers