Friday, October 02, 2009

Movie of the Day

Here comes an interesting 1! Morning no class since our lecturer got some other things much more important than his 1st class...went library with Vincent, used the com~ and damn computer cant read my pendrive and I cant download anything = =||| After that, met Donoven and headed to the makan shop for our breakfast...milo kosong hot for me ^^ We eventually started with the topic "religion"...and I forgot how we started this thing till the end of our breakfast =S Talked about christianity *hmm* , the crucifixion something something *errrr* .... wookay~ went to library search for that movie = =||| But in the end, just saw for few parts only...curious kids! haha...=D Killed our time by watching movie and that 2 guys found out there's DOTA in the computer O.O So, not to talked any much...The movie we borrowed from library - Pirates of the Caribbean .... sucks that CD! Cant play...and there's nothing, some kind of bonus features *BIG SIGH*
Class started at 11pm..and that's a bored class though~ because of that lecturer! Finally finished around 12something and tumpang vivian's punya bf car to Pyramid since both of them are heading there too ^^



Reach Pyramid around 1something and sms-ed Lun to meet him...1st, we headed for the showtime for movies..thought of watching 吓到笑 but the showtime was too late...so...after a few decisions we made off...he eventually chose Sorority Row~ That also because of I asked to since I have no idea =P Sorority Row is a horror movie some kind of thriller(?)...I'm afraid to watch that but since I've no regret so ON la!! =S After that, went Ajisen Ramen for our lunch! Hooo...1st time finished everything(besides there still left a piece of watermelon..=P)...next, movie for sure!!

Yes yes!! Movie time~~ I was quite afraid of watching that movie...some parts I knew what's going on but still...I have to cover with my hands and watched in between the fingers...that Lun a!! When I close my eyes with hands, he bring down my hand...so called "opened" back...so I could watch the whole entire thing~ but...no choice, I close my eyes...As this was the killing movie, so many shocking part~ shocked me immediately...I could even feel my heart gonna pounded out!! OMGOSH!!! Every scene of it...got surprise me! The girl who sat next beside me shouted in the part of the scene and because of her...I got scared!! Gosh!! 1st time watching this kinda movie in cinema!!! = =||| BIG SWT!!! The killing part of every scene of this movie is the same but at least better than FD4! Disgusting man!! *ouch* Can feel the pain!! Tak leh tahan la ni...The only thing I could say is...I'll get "heart attack" although I dont!!

After the movie, Lun sent me to Subang KTM and there goes my day for a movie....met Don and Ariff in the train ^^ Back together again~ is been a long time since the previous term have no chance to go back with them....Love you guys la!! ^^








*Lun: Dont forget! I still owe you!* =D

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers