Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Easy going Kitchen day

1st class of kitchen, easy come easy go~ everything goes smoothly..No war anymore like the previous term = =|||

Morning, because of that mornay "paste" which was still soft, we cant do any shaping~ so...wasted time on cooking it to make it thicker...after everything done, the Beef!

Now I knew that the beef's fats are brainless thick!! Damn la! So thick...I thick there might be 2 inches of FATS!! = =||| Is kinda disgusting when looking at the fats! BIG EWWWWW~~ Im not gonna eat BEEF!!

No breaks in between....everything went smooth and steady..non like previous term seemed to have a war in kitchen...everyone busy dashing here and there..even the chef have to "shout" at us to fire the dishes...but this time, changes could be seen ^^ By the way, I did have something happened when I did frying...what a "good" experience I have~ When I was frying the mornay crab cake and wanted to turn it over, who knows when it thurned over and splashed out some oil....there goes my palm! A small drop of oil fell on my skin...damn shyt! I felt the pain...I felt the heat...eventually ran it with tap water and ice! That's really OMG! Really really deeply pain..."ouch!!" I hold the pain....for few minutes, I saw blister coming out! Ouch!!! Damn tuuuttt that oil...and luckily is just a small drop of oil if not my hand really gonna leave a big patch of scars!! =(

Everything settled down, ready to served and ready to eat for lunch! hah!!

Nothing much to say for this post actually...but somehow I'll post up some pictures no longer ~






*tired tired tired...and I need to sleep EARLY!!* zzzzzz

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers