Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Why is time so fast??



Time...something that cant be change in any situation. It flies very fast very fast ~ till I cant even take a big breathe for this holiday.

It seems like T2 just happened to finish by yesterday and start to get ready for T3 today...that's pretty fast, isnt it?? What did I do this holiday? Movies, outing with friends, shopping with mum...That's all I did!
What about Dating? Doesnt it exist in my holiday? This is what the topic that people will usually ask "Din go out with bf a?" My answer is "N-O, NO" Anyway~ my holidays are still as usual like the previous...

Tomorrow will be another new term for me...new starting again~ Everything gonna be different again...add in some new subjects which I dont know what's the subject code stands for. New challenge again...dammit! Challenge is fun but I'm gonna have hard time on this term...=( T3 aint a "honeymoon" term...every term for me is like money $$$ .... I have to use them "wisely"... Not to spend to much time on playing but I did that for everytime...Results gonna unveil very soon in this coming term *sigh* I hope I gonna pass for T2 and dont need to re-sit for the "fail" subject *touchwood*

Hope my results aint bad...*God Bless Me*

T3...T3...I really gonna have a hard time in this term...study study study like hell!! Cuz I'm gonna face the final year examination...everything that I've learnt in T2 will be test in exam! Oh god!! I really need to use my time wisely~ Is gonna be a busy term for me!! =( What a sad news

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers