Friday, September 25, 2009

Following up episode by episode





1 week holiday, I get addicted with this Korean drama,Boys Over Flower(the Taiwan version of Meteor Garden)
I started to watch this movie is because of PPS that I've downloaded few days back..I cant see any title of the movies cuz' all in %#@$%*@#$, so called Alien's language..so I started to click randomly and found this..^^ haha...XD (Wanted to watch for long already)
Everyday non stop watching from day till night...storyline is almost the same as the Taiwan version but somehow there's still some changes coz is KOREAN!! haha...=D
Love watching this movie man...cant stop watching...the songs are damn freaking nice~ especially the song "Lucky" which could hear in my blogpage ^^







"Enjoy enjoy enjoy"


0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers