Sunday, November 29, 2009

A boring time to post something bored

Hurmm~ this gonna be a very random post, I think!

Have nothing to do more on facebook-ing and even I've read every of my friend's blog post! *lalalaala* Just to simply see what's happening or maybe there might be something new I could go for it! Guess what? Everyone is talking about 2012! OMG!!
I was so desperate of thinking to watch that movie! But I couldnt have the time...Good feedbacks from others that make me feel so excited to watch that movie~ Actually today thought of going but ended up in nothing! Anyway...there's a chance to come! Think twice..I have no time to spend!! EXAM!!! ARGHH!!!

New movies are on screen!! New Moon, Christmas Carol(3D), and 2012!! I wish to watch man!! *sob sob*

Final year end exam~ GOSH!! That's another big headache to me! I've no mood to stare on notes, eye on notes...even dont wanna read a single word on notes! Damn bored man! Any other things that are much more interesting to do when revising?? Im searching searching searching for a much more "relaxing" way of study! =S Im not that nerdy that really have to glue my butts on the chair for few hours! Hell NO! Im gonna get crazy with that~~ HAIHS!!! What to do?! No choice...sad man! Is another one more week to go...ONE MORE WEEK!! Again...HAIHS!! Final...terrible! I gotta pass to proceed the next term! I HAVE TO!! =\

"Pity pity pity Jessie girl who gonna get "stress" of studying for the final! C'z she aint ready for it yet!!"

Owh yea...I've overlooked through dear elynn's blog..she was being a big spender the past few days! Big spender isnt gonna happen on me c'z Im not in that who willing to spend on
:accessories(less)
:cosmetics(I dont use any besides a simple lip gloss)
:clothing(I wish to buy if Im in mood)
:shoes(Thought of investing)
:nails stuffs(Due to the course Im taking, everything goes natural makes beauty =)
etc....
To me, shopping depends on my mood or something I really need or else...I wont wanna spend that much~ But these few days, Im shopping for clothing and shoes isnt it worth to invest?? =D
Whatever ler...

Nothing much to talk about these past few days~
AHA!! Kena "cheated" by lecturer to college for 2 days already! F man!! Tuesday after the morning class...suddenly a message came in and said "Today english class cancel" SWT! and I have to wait till 4pm+ for my dad! Errgghh!! Then then, wednesday, another one! Morning should have assessment for front office but due to the classroom problem, c'z mostly classrooms had occupied for exam so...ASSESSMENT CANCEL! Yea we did feel happy but somehow got frustrated c'z we came in the morning in the end NOTHING! We being a fool for a day! Stupid la! Thursday...went all the way to college to attend THE ONLY ONE HOUR class! MY GOODNESS!!! and again I have to wait for my dad until 4pm+! Sad la! This is what Taylor's give me =(


WELCOME TO TAYLOR'S! =(

1 comments:

KHY1680 said...

wa.... after finish exam we go watch lo... i wan watch new moon arh....
STUDY is boring d lo... +u la...
ur sku d management very "good"...
class cancel call me yam cha ma..haha

Daisypath Anniversary tickers