Friday, November 27, 2009

Unpredictable! Unexpected! Day

Today today today!! I dont know what's the day for today which brings everything in...UNPREDICTABLE!! Im definitely SPEECHLESS!

Morning, thought not of going out with dear coz need to accompany my mum to search for the computer thingy but then in the end...Yea I did! At first it sounded okay, Im going for a movie! Yeepee! So, went breakfast with family and headed to Sunway around 1pm+ .... met with dear then off we went to McD since he belum makan lagi! aiks....
Okay..here comes the so called interesting part! I was thinking of after he finished then go for a movie...BUT BUT BUT!!! I called up my mum to ask whether she got the right place onot...Yes she did then asked to go over the computer shop to meet her! I was like HAR!?!?!? Okay okay...

Went there with dear then then ~~ blah-ing with the dealer...OMG! That already took almost an hour plus I think...After that, my mum suddenly asked wanna have a drink, erm~ I did say OK! So...pity dear have to follow us walked all over searching for a place to have a drink *I felt like a "family" day~ SWT!!!* ...starbucks, JCo,...ended up at Coffee Bean! HAIHS!! My mum just simply wanna asked for drink so that she could so called interview him to know more(?) .... Whatever la!!! I also no idea la~ SPEECHLESS!!!!

*I give a BIG SWT! = =|||| *

This is how I ruined our plan of watching movie and maybe that hours could really watch 2 movies already! 4 hours...HABIS TENGOK MOVIE LA!!! aduiii...@@
To tell the truth, I was freaking nervous when my mum gonna meet with him! I was so afraid what will happen man!!! OMG!! My ever 1st time...really 1st time I bring a guy to meet with my mum! Even the previous 1 also not that "obvious"....I really dont know mau cakap ape!

After my mum...at night pergi makan dinner with him then kena to meet up with my dad!! OMG!!!! Everyone does know about him already! Even my grandma also = =||||



What can I say more than this??!! ARGHHHH!!!!!
So, thats what I mean with that title > Unpredictable! Unexpected! Day
Should I get happy with this or headache or sad?? aduiii...

2 comments:

KHY1680 said...

haha... wat a day...
not bad ma...
so fast met ur parents le...
ur mum let him pass ornot??
when u go met his parents?? XD
when bring him go interview with me?
wan see see him...haha

Jessie Ms T said...

ke po la you!
why also need to interview by you a?!
ke po... =P

Daisypath Anniversary tickers