Wednesday, November 18, 2009

G5 having conflict!

I have no idea whats going on now
Maybe I do but I dont know what to do
Just shadap and stand a side...help nothing
They beh song us, we talked bad about each other...teamwork no longer exist in group 5
Yesterday Mr Gopi also mention teamwork...Yes! We have no more teamwork in group..NO MORE!

It started like that..happened like that...ends up like how??
I can see how my friends get headache of facing them...everytime sure got complaint about this and that...Thats what only I can see but I dont feel it myself...I just feel normal although I also dont get interesting in talking with HER! Buka mulut tutup mulut bad words only especially her favourite word "SOHAI"!! *F la!!Walao!!!*

Anyway...you guys just do what you people wish la! I dont care...

2 comments:

KHY said...

walau.. i scare this will happen on everyone....in a same group should respect each other wat...
still friends...
find someone be the huo shi lou la... i oso know it no so easy to solve this...
but if cant solve, u all just suffering in it only...

Anonymous said...

Hello
levitra vardenafil
Men who had prostate surgery or were diabetic were also clinically reported to have improved erectile function.
[url=http://www.granhermano09.com/]vardenafil 20mg[/url]
Levitra brings back the confidence of men of being able to get an erection and to have a successful sexual activity.
http://www.granhermano09.com/ - buy generic levitra
Performance anxiety and other related side-effects with other drugs can affect your taking Levitra especially for the first few times after taking it.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers