Friday, November 06, 2009

Nice day meet up with friend

Yesterday after class was around 11pm, went Yi's house to rest while waiting for KHY to come over to meet me! hehe...Since a long time we planned to meet but tak jadi...so ngam the 2pm class cancel so we can getta meet longer time lo =D

He came around 1something then pergi Pyramid have lunch! Actually thought of asking Ling to come over too since she studying at TOA, nearby ma...but she's busy recently...how sad to hear that! aiks...thought can meet with her =( Long time din see her jor....my primary best buddy!
Both of us dont even know what to eat at Pyramid...too expensive..pokai already la! Finally end up at Kim Gary! muahahahaa!!!! Chit chat....blah blah blah for so long! We can chat from license, car, every road at KL, studies as well...aduiii! I also got blur and funny why we talked about that huh!? LOL!!!! But is been a long time I didnt getta meet primary friends anymore besides him that always chat in msn and facebook =)

Hmm...after the lunch, thought of going back already and suddenly he asked whether wanna eat some icy thingy onot?! So, I just said: Ok!! Why not?! *Im still having a minor cough* =P
4something, went Jusco there makan ice! Woo!!! I wanted to eat icy thingy for long since the past few days I was really in moody mode! =\ One big bowl, both of us share! ^^ hahah....XD
If no one knows we are friends, people would think that we are couple! LOL!!!! Just kidding =D
After that, 5pm, he offered to fetch me back...aww! How sweet! XD I really paiseh la...but since he said he dont mind...okay lo!





End up a happy day to meet up with my primary friend ^^
Thankx KHY accompany for a day and belanja me makan!! Yeah!!!!

3 comments:

KHY1680 said...

aiyo... small case only la...
i oso wonder y we can chat those things and non-stop talking at all....
lol....
next time bring me snow flak la...
haha...good la...when CNY i can go ur home take angpau...XD
Not look like an uncle bringing his daughter go shopping mie?? haha

Jessie Ms T said...

funny right? such topics can talk till so long and so much! OMG!
snow flake..ON!! haha...next trip..my driver =P
dont say uncle la..so old meh! koko la..XD

KHY1680 said...

yes mam... haha.... you ON i ON...
hehe...yala...mui mui...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers