Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy 1st Anniversary being NSer

Yesterday was my "full-month" being NSer! hahahaaaa
Miss the days in camp with friends and the teachers there~ especially Cikgu Lisya! She's the best teacher to me...miss her loads!
Owh yea..not to forget the "sot" discipline teacher...Amiruddin and Sani! Amiruddin macam hamsap lou, at least Sani is much more better than him lo although he also shouts like nobody business~

Flashing back every moments there was priceless! Getting to know friends from different states, their cultures, their living lifestyle~~ 23 girls sleeping in one dormitory, caring for each other, helping up each other and sometimes get conflicts too!
The 27th Dec of a year ago was the 1st day I officially to be part of the NS member...Remember every single moment living in that kinda jacoon lifestyle! 1st 2 weeks were hardly adapt to that environment~ NO computer, NO internet, NO home sweet home, NO parents, NO individual room, NO washing machine, NO water heater...everything is a NO!! Daytime was still ok but I cant even stand my tears not from falling down at night...How sad but after all was ok by washing clothes with hands~ having fun with friends, water war in bathroom and shouting like nobody business till the teacher came to warn us! XD
Everything there was a first try...First trying out wearing sarong to bath with friends together around the big tub, first trying out wearing baju kurung, first trying out washing clothes by using only HANDS and wanted to call out "MUMMY!!!!" =S

But what I missed was the days together with my 4 besties(elynn♥mei mei♥ping♥susu) We the 5 girls always get along together no matter going for our meal, activities, bath...! Susu is the one who slept beside me and lent me her Hazeline! haha =D Mei Mei is a weak girl who always visited the medic...Ping is a tough girl like a superwoman *Woots!*...last but not least elynn nice spoken, always lied on her bed~ haha!! And I wont forget the last day we cried in the end~ We were so "strong" that could say "What's the big deal of people crying around hugging for the last day!? Cant people just smile for the last day?!" But...what turned up? Tears on our face...hugging all of you in the hall before leaving! *sobs*
Glad to know these girls that FATE brings us along together...you girls *muacks*

Anymore?? Yes there are lots more! Everyday have to wake up at 5 early morning then 5.30am slowly became to be 6am! Why?? PIG la! XD
The push-up was torturing till all of us got muscle pain for the next day =S Morning class which kinda LAME! Outdoor activities started in the noon which wasnt a good idea *BRAINLESS!* Just imagined have to marching under a HOT BURNING SUN that will cause everyone sick! But was fun, isnt it?! =D Sweats can be feel easily rolling down through the whole body! GOSH! I hate marching anyway! Flying fox was the best ever first tried but again was tiring holding up my own weight to "fly" across the DIRTY pond! YES! The DIRTY pond! Is an EWWWW for it...
First tired by taking blood test using dunno what kind of thingy is that with the "tick" sound! That "tick" sounded so scary that could bring me down so easily! I was avoiding of taking that but it was compulsory, no choice! Friends insisted me and also making fun of me after that! *lalalalala...who cares* Too, getting frustrated with that stupid water supply! Haihs...after one big group of people bathe the same time, NO WATER!!! SWT!! That's lots more to talk about and if I continue with this grandma story I think this post can be a novel or some other reading sources! XD

ARGHHH...SO MISS THE DAYS!!! I knew it earlier we might hardly meet again after the camp! And YES it does! Gathering also not many people attend including me....haha!!


Let's bring the memories back!



My beloved group -- ALPHA UNICORN!


The Assembly hall


The most torturing place...Padang Kawad


The most relaxing place for free time....The Field ^^


The gang of us!
miss that guy beside me, Syakir aka Donald Duck which the name I gave! =D


This!
Cikgu Lisya!!
Miss her with LOADS!!! She's the best teacher there!!


Our domitory
&
My bed with locker!! =)





My beloved Camp sisters!!



The 5 besties!! =)



Everything turns to be a memory in our deep heart forever!
♥♥♥♥♥♥

3 comments:

KHY1680 said...

i miss the time during NS too..
T.T..
how come u have so many photos??
I 1 oso dun have from my camp... ><

Jessie Ms T said...

take more picture then got lo~

KHY1680 said...

aiyo... i took so many pic la..
as i m so famous in my camp... hoho
tuan-tuan pun know me... hahaha

Daisypath Anniversary tickers