Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Saloon is a FOOL!!

I HATE SALOON LA!!
KEDAI HITAM!
LOL

It always happens....Once I step into the saloon get a sit and they start to give me a hair cut...*sharp sharp sharp* *fu fu fu*(hairdryer)....DANG! NICE LOOKING!!
Okay...here comes the frustrated part! Nice hair looking...neat~ everything is a WOW!
Take a bath, wash my hair! PUK! SHYT!! APE NI!!! LION?? WTF MAN!!! It just different from what I looked like in saloon! ISH~

So so.....Is sad to go saloon to have a hair cut to face the real "reality" after all...gonna regret for not being cut nicely, fedup with that stylist who cut the hair like shyt, YES! Im the one here to complain! And was waiting for mummy back to help me trimmed back everything neatly =)

Thx mummy....

Waiting for the hair to grow back as before!!
waiting waiting...how long should I wait??
3 months again!?!? T____T

1 comments:

KHY1680 said...

dun too upset la..

Daisypath Anniversary tickers