Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Surprise

The Surprise? Is that surprise? *sort of* =D

Yesterday Im off *high to the max* waited for so long...crazy working 7 days in a week! But also great working in Carousel the buffet restaurant ^^ Who wont get happy if there's off! haha...

So so so....the plan for yesterday! errrhmmm....noon after sent my bro to school, I went to pick up dear at his so called house, again an excuse of the laziness of me, I asked him to drive!! muahahaaaa!!!! Pergi makan lunch near his house and very the "great" coincident we met up the lecturers at the restaurant! *swt* Whatever lalalaa~~~


After lunch, went Pyramid to watch the awaiting movie for real long time --AVATAR! And, finally! We get to watch! Wooo~~ that's a good thing to watch movie on weekdays! No crowds! 2.30pm show until 5pm+ pergi jalan nowhere~ simply walk in and out those gift shops since he said wanna buy stuffs for friend whom birthday is just round corner...and asked opinions from me which furry bears look nice or if I like....isnt that sounds fishy!? Crazy searching for pooh bear, asking me whether if I like, and why have to wait to buy that furry stuff since is already confirmed!? Everything was so fishy and I might know what's going on too but just keep silent...going round and round, floor to floor....get nothing!

The next thing, dinner! He asked me to close eyes and leaded me to the restaurant! At that floor...I was wondering which restaurant would be!? The moment my eyes were close, I was leaded blindly! The direction was towards to these restaurant,ok...my "mind map" was on! Sakae Sushi, couldnt be! Pappa Rich, impossible gua~ but might be! Okay...right opposite of Pappa Rich, beside Sakae Sushi! Yea, Fullhouse! But izzit impossible?!
Who knows! I was really stood right in front of the Fullhouse restaurant and he said "Yes! This is the place for dinner!" I was surprised and get shocked! OMG!!!
I wanted to go there whenever I get a chance and he did bring me there! *weeee* I was so damn happy weh! After that he got another excuse to toilet, that time I might know he went to buy the furry doggy when I said that was the last choice! But when he was backed, empty in hand! Quite a disappointed...then I saw he was talking with someone outside but not sure who was that fella la~ forget about it! Just in time when he was backed to be seated a girl approached with a bag of box! BIG BOX! For sure I know it was that furry doggy and YES IT IS! I have no idea, mind blank and I did crazy smiling for the whole dinner session! hahaha...





Surprise? erm....sort of! The restaurant might be a surprise but the furry doggy....hehe!!

I was happy for the day he dressed up nicely without a cap on ^^ Ok, no doubt, he looked handsome with the nice hair looked and long jeans =D
Oh ya...1st time a real big spend for him!

Dear....thank for the furry doggy and the dinner ^^ Love you much much~~ muacks!!

1 comments:

KHY1680 said...

haha... so romantic a...
he is the MAN...
要幸福!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers