Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

Yes!
I'm OFFICIALLY 19th!

So?? haihs....yea~ so what! 19 still the same like a small kid =) Mummy daughter...
Birthday still have to work overtime....sien lo! Actual time 11-7 just because of the crazy function held at the hotel with 670pax! We have to stay back as helpers! *swt*
If not I might get to celebrate my birthday with friends(?) who knows =(

And also, just because my friend spoke out so fast and "ter"slip to say out today is my birthday to a Malay guy..he quite nasty la but friendly~ Because of that, he started to tell everyone who he knows! SHYT LA!! After the word "birthday" he went towards the tap water and splashed some water on me! Another swt! So that's their so called style of celebrating a person's birthday...LOL!!
The job for today isnt that much or busy for us the trainees but not for the staffs...they like busy in hell!

Function started at 7pm ends around 9pm+! After that clear up boleh balik! Before I could step out from the kitchen, I went to see the chef leader for the OT sign out...When I wanted to go back already, he brought up a topic started to talk grandpa story...haihs! I have to listen of course...just nod nod head say "ya ya" speak out opinions blah blah!! Just then, a group of people outside was standing outside seemed to wait for something! In the meantime, one of the guy stretched his hand to the switch, the chef and I were blur blur and wondering what they trying to do!

To my surprise, they switched off the light and a sound of birthday song from them, brought in the birthday cake which they already requested earlier from the pastry = =||| I didnt know that....That's a real surprise to me! haha...Yea~ the unforgettable birthday which 1st celebrate and blew candle in hotel kitchen! XD XD

Two pieces of cakes which looked nice with 2 strawberries and chocolate fan as garnishing, not to forget the word "Happy Birthday" too! =) Nice cake, tasted yummy which I dont even know that's cheese cake until my friend told me! GOSH!! I disliked cheese but the cakes were really great...tasted kinda like Secret Recipe(?) XD The cheese doesnt taste really bad and also I dont even get to taste any cheese too...maybe the cheese doesnt have the strong smell....That's great! haha...XD
After finished everything, time to go back~~


Early in the morning, received 10 messages! FB quite a numbers too...until Im back home FB wishes are like TONS! ROFL! Just imagine if the wishes turn into presents! That would be a BIG WOW!! XD
Thx dear for the wish too =) Sad you didnt celebrate on the actual day of it but happy too had done in advance...love you ♥ ♥ ♥

Non stop eating on birthday!


杨枝甘露
Chilled Mango Sago Sweet Soup
This dessert really costly and I got it for FREE!


Chilled Longan with Almond Beancurd


Cheese Cake
The very first time I'd finished a piece of it!
^^

1 comments:

Khy said...

happy birthday la....
So good la... See i inform ur hotel is ur big day... Nice leh... Haha...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers