Friday, January 22, 2010

I see ONLY moon

No time for blogging lately, working working working! Yea...work 6 days in a week plus everyday work till 10pm night go back =( Is that how training is?? I thought I just have to work for 8 hours and more counted as overtime but sometimes isnt that way! I have to work split shift as well which started at 11.30-2.30pm then continue at 6-10pm! To me, Im gonna go crazy weh! Time working in a restaurant isnt a good choice...aiks! I dislike split shift! I dislike working in kitchen! But I have no choice to choose kitchen as that was what college asked for it! Saddy....
Haihs...my eye bag is getting worst which could show people I looked like a panda...GOSH! Not enough sleep...saddy! Working is so tiring now I know how hard to earn money! Gila sial! My hard earn money...How should I spend it wisely? haha...XD

Oh yea...CNY is coming soon! Again another saddy...I have no time for CNY shopping! Arghhhh!!!!! My first time cant enjoy the shopping for this celebration! No new clothes for me...
Mummy said: You can save money for this year by not spending any for new stuffs! *sob*
I want shopping! Shop crazily for new stuffs!!

One more thing, to say if I get to learn anything for this training my answer would be 50-50! haihs! I really have no idea what am I suppose to get from there...the operations? the service? the ways? What?? The week in Chinese banquet I was like a part-timer more than a trainee...I can say that I've learnt nothing! haihs....That's the fact of life! Sometimes really dont give a damn on it! I have no longer work in the morning shift 9-5pm....that's only for the first day and next day onwards 11-7pm, 3-11pm, 11-11pm!

Crazy life!

Everyday get to see moon after work...The sunset?? No chance! The only moment when I get to go back early at 5pm I'll really shout out loud, high to the max with no ending! =D

1 comments:

KHY1680 said...

walau... So cham la u
Zombie + panda...
No time for shopping... Adui
Hope ur training end soon la

Daisypath Anniversary tickers