Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Friend's Day in PC Fair

Last Friday, went PC Fair with dear in the noon around 12++pm ~ and I made a big big mistake that I had to stuck in the jam and reached KLCC around 2pm *swt*



------------------------------------------SKIP-------------------------------------------------

Let's straight to PC Fair. PC Fair aint just selling anything related to computer but cameras gadgets too...Sometimes I really couldnt understand why did they sell those in PC Fair? So basically PC Fair sold stuffs from notebook, printer, cameras up to those small little stuffs like pendrive, card reader and etc...blah blah blah~ walked around from up to down...as KLCC hall damn freaking big! My leg even got tired of walking *pheww* Anyway, energetic still there! haha...

Owh~ yea! That day actually I was freaking excited to meet with Liling, my best buddy since primary =) For quite a long time didnt meet her even she's just studying in TOA and there's a chance on that day! Take granted! haha...So, searching while walking! Get even much more excited when I saw her! Oh God! Miss her la...but she was busying =( When there's Liling, there's Lok Wei! hehe...Yea~ I did meet with her too =) Happy to meet them back again since we had graduated from standard 6...
After I took a move, I kept walking, calls and messages from Mei2 non stop ringing cause we planned to meet up ~ So, I stopped by one of the booth and waited for her by telling her the location! Ariff and Wei Kien suddenly appeared in front of me! *ishh* I got surprised weh! haha...Then, met up with Mei2 and Hui Ping! haha...that two girls, NS-mate! =) Hui Ping, so called dai ka jie...cz she do look like a big sister among us! XD And she's the one who did something really "special" .... after the days we graduated from NS, she sent me the assorted Tiger biscuits! LOL! My family & I was damn shocked to see that! XD

After dismissed, accompanied dear to buy a speaker and way back home ~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

嘿,我试图向您发送电子邮件有关这一职位,但没有预期般能够达成你。请e - mail给我时,得到的时刻。谢谢。.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers