Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Thursday

That Thursday, I went driving all by my own from north to south, east to west! Woots!

11.30am
Palace of the Golden Horses (aka PGH) to take my internship testimonial and allowance

12pm
Taylor's Lakeside to get the car sticker since college gonna start by tomorrow...On that day, I was surprised to see Jezri, Elyza, Wei Wern and others at student central! hahaha....Damn shocked! Was wondering what the hell were they doing there and classes haven't start yet ~ XD The moment I stepped out from student central, saw Vick! LOL!!

2.30pm
Sg Wang shopping for bags! Yeaps...this brought me crazy! I was hunting for bags for a week from Sunway Pyramid, iOi, The Mines, but got none! So, I decided to go on own to Sg Wang! I got a target what to get, walking all around the whole building from ground floor to top floor, from top went down again just for looking a bag = =||| Sometimes, I wondered! Why izit so difficult to look for a thing when you want it so eagerly! Conversely, when you dont get things so interested it will appear everywhere! haihs...susah ni!!
Get interested with some of them but undecided, so~~~

4pm
Time Square for next destination! LOL!! Duh, is crazy!
Walked over Times Square, as usual, so called carnival at one of the floor would always held! Bags! Im crazy! Started to search all around the stalls for a better 1...but nothing in my list! Yea, I saw one but UNDECIDED!! So go hunting in and out the shops, floor to floor...I found~! I dont even know should I buy that or not cz is a waterproof material! The design was what I wanted, simple yet easy! More than 20 minutes in that shop, finally, I decided to buy it with the price rm31! Then I went down again to get that bag which I undecided! And I bought that with price rm25! After "accidentally" bought both bags~ I questioned myself "WTF I BUY 2 BAGS!!??" = =|||
After I got what I want, walked back to Sg Wang again and met a annoying guy who wasted my time on talking rubbish saying that I've won something! BASTARD YOU....MAKE A MOVE AWAY FROM MY WAY LA!! Walked back to Sg Wang, bought a new shade since the old one broken =( Cost me again rm25!

Total I spent for that day!
Bags - 56rm
Parking - 6rm
Shade - 25rm
Soy Bean - 1.50rm (my lunch = =||| )
Wrapping Paper - 1.50rm

HOLY SHYT!!! I'VE SPEND 90 BUCKS!!!








An undecided person would buy things more than 1 is a..

FAILURE!!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers