Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Mummy's Day

I know is quite a late to post up this blog, anyway, to update my blog with this special day isnt that good? =)

The very Sunday night, together with my family and cousins to Kissaten, iOi Boulevard to have Mommy's day dinner. As what I thought it wont be as many people as he 1st time we went, but out of my thought =P

Yes, I visited the 2nd time =) I be the "boss" for a night cz I treated my family! Being a good girl for that night...hehe!! They served set dinner which the price can still be considered with the quality of food =)

As usual, lazy to type, pictures tell millions of words =)


I just love the spaghetti with light sauce, godlike!!




Mommy's Fried Oyster bento set...freaking oily
Dont give any good feedbacks


Daddy's chicken curry with rice


I like that egg very much!! WOOTS!!! >.<
*slurpppp*


Yes! I paid for this!!!
166.65rm =)





Happy Family =)

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers