Friday, May 28, 2010

On the way to CHANGE

This so called morning went Mid Valley with mummy & brother .... we went into this restaurant - Rak Thai for our brunch =D

Thai cuisine, kinda different! The laksa I'd ordered was the Burmese Laksa...tasted slightly sweet, something different to me =)


Iced Lemongrass
Slightly with the taste of barley, mix with lemongrass *special to me*


This is the Burmese Laksa *forgot the name already*
Taste slightly sweet




Tomyam Mihun with Mango Salad


BBQ chicken *taste like satay(?) or mummy said like pizza hut's deli wing*
served with sticky rice ( cantonese: lo mai fan)

OUR BRUNCH!!! =)

-------------------------------SKIP------------------------------------------

Mummy went Sasa to buy her lipstick while I was not there
Then, met with her...We went in Sasa again
Actually I didnt mean to look for cosmetics, just in a sudden, mummy reminded me about the interview and front desk stuffs~ and yea...headed to cosmetic counter *swt*
The first thing to my mind was the eye shadow...but have no idea which to get, bumped into the eyeliner...mummy asked to get the black 1 but I felt so dirty with that after drawing~ But in the end, I got that black 1...backed to eye shadow again, asked for consultant!

The problem is, after getting a consultant, they surely recommend this and that kaw kaw 1!!! Eyeliner, eyeshadow...those already costly because of that eyeshadow from Kate! = =|||
After I wanna take a moved, she asked me for mascara! Hell weh...I was stunt at the moment, looking eye-to-eye with mummy *eye communicate* LOL! Then, she shocked me up by so-called DEMO ON MY EYES!!! Yea, I bought that mascara with that stupid eyelash curler...BB cream as well *damn expensive!* rm95!
Everything sum up...rm200++ just on eyes!!! Exaggerate weh!! After that, no more shopping already, quickly balik! hahaha



Cyber Colour Eyelash curler
Dr G BB Cream
PUPA Multiplay Eyeliner
Kate Eyeshadow
Super Dolly Mascara

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers