Monday, May 31, 2010

Last minute in life

My jobs are always last minute!
Sometimes last minute job brings out good results and vice versa... why izit I like doing things in last minute rather than in advance!!?? ARGHH....

Assignments are like mountain...assessments are on their way...group projects? There are 2 pending...*gaga* Im going too high and excited for the jobs, racing with time! Woots!! *insane*
Soon, my mind will "break down" =P woops! Just in this moment...I feel like going cinema to watch movies...so desperate to watch every movie shows in cinema!!!

Someone could just bring me!!??!!

There's gonna be one assignment to pass up but I havent start a shyt yet! Contents need up to 10 pages and I could even write story already! SHYT! Wednesday even worst! French assessment and I cant imagine how am I gonna get rid of this language when I read it!

POURQUOI FRANçAIS!!???

JE NE COMPRENDS PAS!!!

1 comments:

KHY said...

thx god...
gambateh la gal =)
lets work hard ^^

Daisypath Anniversary tickers