Friday, June 11, 2010

Happening June

June, half of year had gone! The busiest month for me as well with assignments, projects, assessments! Owh great...everything in last minute job and finally SETTLE! It comes to the end! =)

Im just too tired recently with no idea what's going on...sleep late? My eye bags are getting worse from day to day even a light make up could not cover up my sleepy eye =( Im just sad with that.

Yesterday night, had a great big birthday celebration for a lecturer. It was a big boom to him! Yea, we planned it last minute and even the cake they bought was in a rush too (before the shop really close) ... I have no idea with that planned! We planned to "cheat" him to the open space carpark near Asia Cafe with the help of ms Vivian, then we gave him a BIG SURPRISE! Just by hiding ourselves behind the car and rushed towards him with a packet of FLOUR! GOSH! Bathe him with FLOUR!!! *big laugh* He turned "fair"! And, of course, everyone kena 99! I was just standing there and flour poured from the back! Holy shyt! My black shirt and skirt turned to be WHITE! *geeesss* even my bag too! =( So afraid to wash with water ....haha!! 12am went back home peacefully! *peace*

The same night again....I'll CURSE a BASTARD 99!!!!
HE'S JUST TOTALLY AN IDIOT BASTARD!! F OFF YOU!! That night, after dinner with dear, I went to a mart to get something for the "party"! Just the moment I walked in...searching for something! THIS FARKING IDIOT BASTARD.....GOSH! *I just dont wanna tell anything here, I just cant stand that!* Dont ever ask me to TELL!! NOT EVEN A WORD TO MENTION! Im just too afraid of that and I'd cried in front of my friends =(

I'LL CURSE YOU TO DEATH!!!!






June, on the 5th, went to Cameron with the college trip for just a day. Lecturers who planned this event and we had a great fun there =) The main purposed to there was to visit the tea plantation and blah blah blah..not more ONLY TEA PLANTATION =( Anyway, it was fun with the off-campus trip and with lecturers we HIGH MAX!! =D

June, dear achieved for his dream as a DJ in 988 =) He successful to join in for training next week...yeaps! Congrats to you =)




Nothing more to talk about...lazy to type...
Wordy =S

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers