Sunday, May 02, 2010

Troublesome of the "antique" car

A 13 years old car might give me problems!

I just care on driving but not really notice anything on the car, not even a sight of checking it! The 1st time, I drove back home with a punctured tyre that I didnt notice AT ALL!!
Then, handbrake problem, alignment and balancing not in place. Yea, spent again for it!

The next one just happened on the Friday evening - TYRE PUNCTURE! Hell shyt! Why izit my car always give me problems!!?? =(
7pm+, I was on my way back from college...Just by starting the engine, held on the steering, something went wrong! The steering was out of control!! It was so lose to the left and tight to the right! As my thought, it was just the alignment problem again but why izit so serious?! Fine then, I drove out from college and really felt something went very wrong! Drove back to college and called up Vincent for help!

"Tyre punctured already!" he told me. I damn pissed off already coz I tot of going to PGH to get the hotel's stamp so urgently for the stupid appraisal form! So, no choice~ I just postponed that and called up dear to help me since Vincent was rushing for the dinner at college!

Dear came, helped me up on changing the tyre...and yea, it went so wrong again! = =||| Just in that right time, Vincent came and helped! He took out every gadgets he had in the car which really ALOT! = =||| He was not sure whether which was the right way to jack up the car, so asked help from securities! And GOD DAMN! Many and many people came around to look! I was like "Is that so serious that so many people need to come and help and is just a tyre!?"

He found the right point, jacked up the car, 2 guys started to change the tyre! In another 10mins, my dad came over and everything settle! LOL!!! Daddy daddy....!!!

So thanks to dear and Vincent on helping me to change that bloody tyre! I wish there's no more problems gonna happen!! Damn pissed off!! Haihs....

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers