Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Daddy's Day

20 June, Daddy's Day to celebrate =)
My dad, unfortunately, he has to work....how sad!
But, is better he went to work this morning and ONLY we got the chance to buy thing for him

Mum, bro and I went Sunway Pyramid this noon...and I planned to buy him a wallet since his already not presentable, torn here and there~ so that's the chance to get a new for him =)
Directory...to House of Leather! Yea~ from what we see around here and there mostly can be considered but I was just undecided! So..walked off to other shops~
Quality really much different compared to the rm50 and rm100...now I know!! =) So...for quality purpose...I chose the expensive which cost rm139 with 30% discount! Woohooo!!! =)
Again...I'll surely bum into shops for clothes! haha...and bought 3 clothes from Cotton On =P

Night, steamboat for dinner, daddy wasn't satisfied and so we bought 2 pieces of cakes from Secret Recipe: Choco Indulgence & Cappuccino Cheese...Im so in love with that cappuccino cheese...Wooo!!!! Then hand in daddy's new wallet...yea, he IS SATISFIED! =)




That's all for the day =)
Tchao! Bonne Nuit



*I coincidentally met Ms Prue at Sunway Pyramid AGAIN!!!!
That's called The FATE!*

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers