Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Always a gather

Finally, the most stressful subjects were finished! Yoohoo~~ *high max*
Yesterday, after exam immediately 9 of us went over 1U to watch movie =P 2 movies were under considering, tossed the coin and Prince of Persia was our choice...Finally, I gotta watch this movie which desperate for so long! haha...

As I thought, it didn't bring my expectation down =) Im satisfied~ the actions were so awesome! And not to forget the main actor - Jake Gyllenhaal (Prince of Persia) damn yao yeng! Woots! *scream to the max* XD
One thing to highlight...the seats in 1U cinema was really awesome! It was so freaking comfortable and I just felt like sleeping! haha...What if whenever I wanna watch movie, could I just choose there? hahaha....



*next movies!?
Toy Story 3
Knight and Day
Karate Kid
Twilight Saga: Eclipse
...etc!*

Anyone with me!? =(

After that 2 hours movie, went to Kepong to have our dinner -Loh Mee =) But end up, that stall didn't open, went to Bukit Manjalara but the shop we wanted didn't open as well!!! Out of ideas, we just bump into Deutsches Gasthaus which serve the German Cuisine, German sausages their signature. That's a restaurant & pub. The football freaks were all gathered at the deck to watch the football match! That's just a great combination! =)

The price as what I've thought...Price Killer! It started of from rm20++!! = =||| As I've limited financial, a spaghetti cost rm18 is just nice for me! haha...Vincent ordered the sausages platter was just enough for 3 person! =) Juicy sausages! Woots!!! The German style of hot pan rice was full of prawn's aroma!! AWESOME!!!
Not to forget the taste of a German beer, 9 of us were great to share a glass. Everyone just got a sip for that! That beer was really just nice with that mild taste.
A night just ended up like that. That dinner cost us around rm398 as what we expected! =D Anyway, a great dinner I have!

*Picture isn't with me, failed to upload =( *

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers