Thursday, July 15, 2010

iHope: No Nights

The night has come. An usual night but brings me some frighten in bed.

Not anything freak me off, but memories, dreams.

Memories.
I was thinking..from the starting till now.
But, the more deeper I think, I got afraid.
Think better? Memories? I've tried.
But, there's always the same scene came across my mind. Why?
Is that only the memory I kept or you gave me?
Im afraid to close my eyes.
Im afraid to think again and again every night?!
The more I think, the more it hurts.

Dreams.
I've dreamt awful.
1st was saw someone being pushed down from a building.
It happened in a school.
A guy sat on the wall, beside the corridor. A guy pushed him from back easily.
Everyone standing seemed to watch a show(?)
The guy fell off and hurt, dead(?) on scene. People felt normal. How horrible was that?
Blood...even a girl uniform full of blood. But seemed nothing happen. Steady.
Just as a normal person. *awake from dream*

The 2nd was mummy and daddy rejected him.
Yes, being rejected.
I've no idea how was that story comes and goes. But, I only remember he being rejected.
Not me, but parents. Dislike him?
Was so real...I eventually got scared. Heart pumping real fast.
Tried to wake myself up. To tell me not real. I did.
It was so awful, horrible! My heart was pumping really fast.
Calm myself and went to bed again.

Why I was being "control" by dreams?
Why my dreams were so awful? Scary?
Sad case =(
How could I hope to just open my eyes through the night, and close in day.

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers