Sunday, July 25, 2010

On-going Training

Hey yoo...How great to get back here again!
Im going on training recently at Le Meridien. Im still adapting to the new environment and everything is under-control.
Im doing my front office training. Instead to learn at the front desk, they put me to Royal Club Lounge(RCL) as there is much more relaxing(?) and easy going. Peaceful. At least, I get things to learn little and little, days by days.
Owh yea...the lounge is awesome. Guests are mostly for business purposes. Yeaps =) I like the view which is located at the 33rd floor. Freaking high! hahah...The 1st 2 days the heels which slightly higher really hurt my legs and freaking pain! Skin had even peeled at my right little toe. 0(T T)0
So, another 5 weeks Im gonna prepare to housekeeping. Gosh...everyone said that was a nightmare! Just stay tuned =D

Just the last 2nd day before I went for training was Saturday, went to Bon Odori at Masushita Stadium, Shah Alam.
That was my first and (will it be my last)? It was a horrible scene ever! Crowded like SHYT!! $#*&@#*&%
They had performances on stage. Food stalls around and I hate to buy foods!! People were rushing and I even had to "slide" in just to get A FOOD!!!!! Stupid shyt!!
Only a word to describe- HORRIBLE!!!! If wanted to go, YES! EARLY IS ADVISABLE!








I've stalked on this uncle ... so damn pro gadget!


Let's move together!


I hate the crowds! ISH!!!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers