Sunday, August 15, 2010

Movies for off day

Im back. Just a short post to update my blog.

I wasn't that busy but just too tired to online to update stuffs. Being outdated soon. haha
8 hours of working sometimes killing my mind. Have no time to do other things when noon shift. After work, back home was too tired. Bath, and get myself ready to bed at 12smth everyday. That's gonna be part of my life. I knew it would be quite lifeless but what to do, I bare it! *sigh*

Last Sunday went KLCC to watch Inception. I wasn't a fans of watching movie that have to think the storyline. That's like "why I still have to think while watching movie!?" Dream, dream, dream. That's life. People might control their dream but some might not. What's dream? I created myself? or...because I just think too much of that and cause to dream? haha...That's what Chinese always say "日思夜想" =D

Angelina Jolie...SALT! My next movie.

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers