Thursday, August 26, 2010

With Mummy ♥ ♥

The day I was off on Friday and so mummy did. That's coincidence =)

A mummy and daughter day out. *aakakaka*
Went to Mid Valley to change the things she bought on the last week. The cream was gonna expired soon..remote control was faulty. Arrghhh~~ change change!
That day I was so blur. We parked the car at Gardens. To shop, suppose to go up instead of down the escalator. Indeed, I told her to went down. hahaha...blur gila! Went down only she realize was up. Then, both of us laugh! haha...I was super blur coz woke up early in the morning at 7am. Got not enough sleep.
After that, went to Jusco change that faulty remote control. There was a form to fill up. I filled that and the "description" part was asking her what to write. This was the dialogue.

Mummy: Write "faulty"
Jessie: How to spell?
Mummy: You dont know how to spell!!?? F-A-U-L-T-Y
Jessie: *writing* F-O-U-L-T-E-Y
Mummy: Is "A", not "O"!
Jessie: okok..."F-A-U-L-T-E-Y"
Mummy: Is F-A-U-L-T-Y!
Jessie: Correct la...F-A-U-L-T-E-Y!
Mummy: Anything la! Faster hand in. *pek chek ald* LOL!!!

After we left, only realize she said "-TY" and not "-TEY"! Coz I heard she said "-tey" with that sound "t" and "y" makes up "TEY!" LOL!!!! We laugh again! hahah!!!

So, we went for lunch. She was asking what to eat since I've so long didnt get to eat all those Japanese food, Korean food, whatever food is so costly! LOL!!! I've just said "TONY ROMAS!" *evil laugh* We got that intention to get into the shop but after that we left and went to Canton-i. RM16++ just to eat wanton mee!!!! @@
Nvm...mummy said I can choose any I want. She will just accompany =) How great! Mummy's girl! Feel happy for that day coz I'm the only one with her on that day. I gotta demand! LOL!!! *smack butt*












0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers