Sunday, October 31, 2010

Last day of Oct

Just another last day of October, sad to hear that. *sigh*
So, what's your flavor? aha! It's Baskin Robbins! Of course, my favorite day...always! Almond fudge, choco mint, very berry strawberry, cotton candy,...more to come! Just tried out the mango tango and choco mousse *recommended by Sing Yi, my bestie*

School holidays are coming soon, but too bad not gonna be mine. Why is the time and schedule in university was so much different with high schools!? =( But, still I enjoy my university life! Assignments, projects, assessments and reports are waiting for me to knock you down! I really wanna screw that stupidest 11 reports ever! Screw to the MAX! I haven't even start a shyt thingy also...aiks!! Still in the honeymoon mood. I have to change la! No time to lose!

At the same time, let's welcome November. =)
*time - 12.22am, 1st Nov*
Woosh...stepping into another new month! That's pretty fast huh!? Now I start to worry.... *alalalala* Try my best to get everything done by this week!! =) Cheer!!!




I've gone thru the 2 years P license! Woohooo~~~
I'm now an official legal driver!
Congrats Jessie!! =)

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers