Friday, November 05, 2010

A lifeless Thursday

Deepavali eve..I feel slightly lifeless. Some payment job assigned by my dad had done in the morning. Maybank, EON bank, HLB...done! =)

1pm..decided to go Sunway Pyramid to get a new sunglasses for myself as the previous 1 broke without a reason. Just broke. No doubt, is cheap! I always hunt for cheap stuffs c'z I wont be able to hurt so badly after buying it.
But, this time..I went into those like MNG, Vincci etc. where a boutique shop could have accessories. Shop to shop, floor to floor, I started to feel my right leg got pain! Muscle pain. I still insist to search for it! Designs were okay but whenever I turned to the side, was like "OMG!" So-not-nice!!!! I love something plain. As before, I used to buy a white frame but this time tried to hunt for black. =)
4hours of searching...saw ALDO having sales. So, just have a look around and spotted sunglasses! YES! The design was okay, simple! When the price tag showed rm90! Holy shyt! Fine. Placed it back and spotted again with a yellow sticker and much more cheaper! LOL!!! Of c'z I searched....and found a nice 1!! rm63 after discounted! Aiks....1st sight, I love! That was so stylish! A person like me so undecided, I went back to MNG ask for the price and was rm79! Crazy! I better get a branded 100% authentic like Oakley, Prada, Gucci, Rayban...blah blah blah!! Fine. Walked back to ALDO and stunt for few minutes. Finally, I bought it!
I was like "gosshhh....rm63!". Paid already and still thinking "Buy or not? So freaking expensive!" *sigh* my 50bucks just flewwwww~~~~ far far away! =( If my mum knows, I think she will kill me! *sob*





The 1st sight is the one you really wish to have!
No doubt on getting it.
So, take good care of it. =)

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers