Friday, October 29, 2010

Let's Blog!

Let's do a random blog! Have no longer with blog so far. Lazy as an excuse! hehe

The days in college were pretty good! I love it so much. New environment, new mood on studies! Friends always there to joke about! haha~~ Owh yea...recently quite dying on money! I seriously pokai since college already started to bring in those "branded" shops like Wong Kok *the one and only Chinese restaurant and sells PORK!* =) Aha!
Nothing to talk much about. Just feel happy and hyper in class everyday. My days full with colors! haha..rainbow huh? This is already term5 which means final term gonna be near soon by next year, sounds long but it doesnt as this week is week 3! Im seriously nervous with reports! The 11 reports really drive me crazy! I just have to start doing my reports day by day *haven happen yet* so that I could concentrate on my studies for finals! Holy shyt! haihs....Now is the time to stress off already but Im still having my sweet time! =)

More and more events coming up in college everyday! Could just see people selling things along the walkway,...pheee!!! Especially today "Comm Fest", they were having lotsa games and things to sell off. So-called a concert held too...when I reached college was wondering "what the hell!? which celebrity!?" ==||| Everything goes very well as what I see today, a success event...interesting but I have no chance to go around. Classes are quite pack today and we only have the 1hr break. =(

Ooo yeaa...last week and this week I was having badminton time! How long I've not play that already and really thanks to my friends who bring this up! Last week went 3K, Subang Jaya. Today go somewhere "ulu" where near the Empire! I feel so much better after badminton, sweat like hell...freshen up my mind and the good thing is..I can have a nice sleep. =) Release all stress. Whatever I think off, just smash on the court! Smash on it!


J'ai sommeil maintenant.
Bonne nuit.
*sorry with the crazy french thingy struck into my mind*



Might to be continue...

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers