Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sammy's Adventure: The Secret Passage



Yeappooo!!! Let's cheer for my group of 6 going out once again in a blue moon! How rare to see only from G5 members together. Sing Yi, Vivian, Chester, Donoven, Vincent and me!!! =)

We went for a movie after class while waiting for 7pm dinner at college. We were so undecided at the counter whether to watch Charlie St.Cloud or The Switch or whenever there's no other choices...Sammy's Adventures!!! Of course...we avoided from watching cartoon but ended up we did! haha....Popcorn, drinks, snacks would not be left out!
While waiting to enter the cinema, we saw Chef Tan, former Taylor's lecturer chef with his family. How sweet!!!! After that, found out that they were watching the same movie as us and just sat the row above us! LOL!!!

I was enjoyed watching this cartoon than Alpha and Omega! Seriously, Alpha and Omega so-not-interesting as this. This cartoon reminds me of Nemo! hahaha....and the cute little turtle~~ awww!!!! It's just too adorable! haha...After movie, when shopping for while. I was eventually got caught attention by a red handbag! Oh Gosh....my first sight told me that THIS IS MINE! =X But, I didnt but it! =( 6smth out from Pyramid and back to college for dinner =)




Tomorrow gonna help up for Career Fair at Taylor's MPH!
Because of earning extra money *even not much*...I'll still go for it!
Better than NOTHING! =)




Bonne Nuit =D

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers