Monday, June 13, 2011

Bad Mood Monday

Mall is so empty. School holiday has came to its end. Business backs to normal. Quiet, bored.
Time, please fly faster. Bring me to the end of this work. I've been waiting and waiting, suffer.
Im feeling so cold here. What's wrong? Fever? No. But I so hope that I could just sick. SICK OF LOOKING EVERYONE WORKING HERE. DAMN! Especially the senior! I dont give a big shyt on her!

Complaints cant change anything. Is only a way for me to release all anger. I just need a break.
Im so indecisive. My boyfie was so frustrated with me. Cant tahan me always complaint complaint...cant make up mind = cant get things done. Haihs. Is just way too much for me to think. Yes is true, in future I gonna pay my mum back the money I've spend from her. But again, is that wise to get a camera using my own money now?? I know it would feel so great after getting it. How how??

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers