Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Freely Monday

A great Monday to kick out my day. I love it.

Went Mid Valley to accompany my boy for lunch, bought some stuffs from skincare centre. I did really something stupid and silly. I was so happy to buy the things which cost rm1035. I gave my debit card, swipe. "Declined", credit card machine said. The receptionist tried for so many times already but it still declined when she swipe for rm500. Tried rm200, success! Another time, success. 3rd time, "Declined"!! What the hell!!! Walked over Maybank for help...!! Manatau......the salary haven't bank in yet! -.- Silly me called up mum to transfer.

Everything settle. Met up with my boy for lunch at Garden restaurant. A cozy, romantic, mighty white environment really brings down its food's quality! Disappointed.
Cheap fish can get in pasar and this cost me 18.90!

The super creamy spaghetti...yuckieee!!!

The mighty white environment wins a point.

Chilling out at Starbucks with The Fraps.
His choco chip. Her green tea.

Blueberry cheesecake. The awesome-ness!!

My lovely boy. Get his BB off from him next time!



C'est tout. Au revoir.

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers