Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Get Rid from Me

Im really out of my mind to listen those people around me
they totally mess out my mind...DUDE!!
Enough for everything...thats all your choice to choose where to study
and I also have my own as well...right??
so...whats wrong when I say Im gonna study at Taylor?!
As I know that Taylor is one of the well-known college in Malaysia
when I just say out TAYLOR everyone was like "wow..Taylor!rich o!"
WTH....y Taylor must be grouped in a rich world??
I HATE THAT PEOPLE WHOE SAID IM RICH...! CAUSE IM NOT THE ONE,OKAY!!??
PISS OFF....!! WHATS WRONG NOW!?!?
like TARC, Segi,....I do know they have the course as well
I didnt mean that they are lower standard...just that..Im heading,looking for my future
Im just trying to do my very best..to know more about the course Im gonna take-Hotel Management
In Segi...that was what i heard from one of the student there..he gave some explanation on it
He said that..we dont have to wear formal besides any presentation or the lecturer ask to
from this point...my mum dont even think about it and say "NO" to Segi as they dont have any dicipline on doing such a "job"!! I do not mean to judge on any...thats just an opinion from me
actually...its ok to study anywhere,some choose to be in Segi..TARC..Taylor..Sunway..KDU..APIIT & others as well...
there is so many colleges...why everyone just have to focus on ONE...and not all?!
then who is gonna study at the others?! we are gonna study for our future..not to say money isnt important
once we hav success in what we do, money will come towards us...
put some effort, everything will be different!!

gosh...what am i crapping!!! = =|||

1 comments:

Unknown said...

this is the time when you have to get rid of all those "noises". get used to it. and take it easy. stick to your own plan. stick to your perception. do the things tat you feel tat it's right. =)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers