Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hawaiian Party

It just happened yesterday...and I got too high in the party...

After the class was around 3pm..waited for Don to bring me pastry..woohoo!! He's pastry damn freaking nice week by week...this time was muffin!! ^^ I chose the muffin with almonds on the top ones...I can really feel the LOVE!! OMG...!! I feel the happiness!! OMG..!! "Don...stop that la!!"
He's muffin really nice although it was a little hard..I ate that for 30mins..haha!! Bit by bit till Jason and Don cant tahan..asked me to eat faster!! How can!? Enjoy what!! =D If he feed me pastry every week...I ll really gain a kilo already la!! >.<>.<>.< But at least I got 2 little teddy bears...^^ Satisfied la...nyek nyek~ also a game for guys...the Mambo Stick!! haha...but I didnt watch that coz we were busying taking pictires with Mr Anthony =P Oh yea...not to forget..Mr xx Tay Boon..haha!! (sorry la..forgot his surname) That night was his birthday...must be an unforgettable one!! haha..a really big surprise for him...Cheese cake..I think..Another big surprise too...Mr Patrick and some seniors helped him to wear on a bikini bra!! haha...Damn funny la wei!! Everybody was enjoying that night coz all in casual, no rules!! haha...XD Fun Fun Fun!!! Woohoo.... Party ended around 9something...time to go back!! What I can said is...this is much more better than orientation night!! ^^


Posers of G5!! =D


Dinner time...enjoying!!


Spaghetti, tart, fried popiah, pizzas, chicken wings and sandwiches!!
Wow...so many things to eat!!


MC (left > right) Mr Anshul & Mr Anthony ^^


The chef crews with Chef Azura & Chef Kartina


Pui Yee & Me


Ee Laine & Jian


Liz & Max


Special Guest of the night...Happy Birthday to you Mr xx Tay Boon ^^


LOL...XD a picture with Mr Anthony...cute la wei!! ^^


Shien,Vincent,Kyalin,Ruhi


Now only I noticed that both of them are same height!!


Jian & Me


Mr Anshul...I got that revenge!!
He took my picture!! >.<


A group picture with Mr Anshul & Mr Anthony


Sam & 4 of us


picture with Mr Alex, our mentor+ F&B AP&Practical lecturer
Ms Ruth..should be our housekeeping practical lecturer but she left us and thats how Anthony joins!!! ^^


Mr Anthony & 4 of us...and my 2 little bears ^^


A group picture of G5 & 6 with the 2 macho lecturers


G5 & 6 with Mr Anshul


This is the tart....^^ but too bad la...i didnt taste it!! >.<


Me & Vivian


Jian...I know you are there!! Dont gila gila camera already la...=P


T T .... blur!! Liz & me


Another blur...Jian the Devil wanna eat me up!!


Max the sexy and me!!


Jeremy & me


Mohammad & me...tired la this pose!! coz he is tall...=D


The sexy posers of G9!!


Vivian..Me..Mei Ling!!








Thats for today....tata!! ^^

I LOVE THAT NIGHT!! UNFORGETTABLE NIGHT.....^^

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers