Thursday, September 24, 2009

We Gather Again =D

Yesterday quite a nice outing with my friends...so called sisters ^^ although there was a guy always goes outing with us..haha! Noon, Wen's brother came to fetch me and Nee then to KTM (Gosh! KTM again...!!) No choice...=( But luckily aint many people but the train was FARKING HOT!! Pissed off KTM! No air-cond! That's K-T-M!! Reach MV already sweat like hell...=S

When we were all walking towards the cinema, I saw someone familiar (hmm...who's that girl?! Is that her? Anastasia??) When she came walking nearer, I immediately stood infront of her and "stopped" her...she got shocked for sure...hehe =) Is been a long time we didnt meet each other and that was a preety coincidence...Both of us started to chat around our life, how's everything here and there,....while my friends went to cinema to buy tickets for the movie - Final Destination 4! I was so desperate with this movie which I wanted to watch for so long...=P After a long chat, I headed to cinema at 1.25pm as they were calling me said that it's gonna start soon..So, I rushed all the way there...Tired again =(

When I met with them, they eventually told me that they bought the 3D 1!! I was like "OMG!! WHY 3D!??" Okay la..since you guys bought it I have no choice, right? So, terpaksa la tengok 3D =( Better than nothing...=) Popcorn is a MUST! haha...I offered them they dont want as what they said eating popcorn while watching this disgusting movie feel like vomit!! haha...It was quite exciting and also DISGUSTING when all those stupid bloody thingy showed up...was like everything mashed together! Ewwww.....!! C'mon man~ I was eating popcorn while watching..omg! haha...but it was fun! The most funniest part was I close my eyes with fingers and watch thru in between fingers...so called peeping! haha...XD The movie was quite straight forward that people could guest what's going on next...so not that scary just that those bloody,slimy thingy did so! A BIG EWWWWWW!!! I was making those sound effects throughout the whole movie to Yee...haha~ so I wont feel that scary while making fun of friend! =D

After movie, shopping time! It was a simple window shopping that I cant get anything from there...aiks! Everything is expensive...wanted to buy a shoes also cost rm69.90! Forget about it...=\ Walking walking and walking till our legs also pain..Baskin Robbins appeared in front of us! haha....From the moment we decide wanna eat and which ice cream to choose also took us half an hour...haha! That was how fun going out with friends who undecided! haha...XD Ate a wonderful ice cream while waiting that couple (Sien,Hoi) to finish their movie....^^

6pm...met with them and is time for DINNER!! Yoohoo...at first we decided to go Kim Gary makan manatau dua orang sudah went there early morning...aiks~ terpaksa change place to Little Penang...but only few choices and expensive...so again...backed to Kim Gary since both of them dont mind...hehe =) After a whole day walking, time to rest, ease our hungry-ness! We were so friendly with the waiters and even making fun with them...haha! Everything just goes so well...
Garden was our next stop for a few minutes walked there and backed home at 8.40pm.

There goes our outing =)



P.I.C.T.U.R.E.S








Baskin Robbins...^^
Very Berry Strawberry & Jamoca® Almond Fudge


Im enjoying eating ^^




We dip, You drip~
We drip in mouth =D


Wen & I
Camwhoring in the toilet that's what girls always do




The nasty two guys at the back...= =|||


Peter Chen Wah


Opps...the couple..hehe ^^
Sien & Hoi


Our orders!
Everybody was too hungry and semua ordered for RICE!!
"Bakul Nasi" XD


My Dinner
Ice Honey Lemon with Aloe Vera
Egg wrapped fish rice *thumbs up*



Cola? Lemon? =
Cola Lemon la!! XD


Nee's horlicks and she's a special 1!
No lemon in drink as everyone ordered lemon drinks @@


Chen Wah's Pai Guat rice


Wen's Shredded pork meat with fried egg
I like the egg..the yoke especially..WOO!!!


The Garden


My pose is weird, I knew~
Forced to stand on that glass bridge =S
Coz...IM AFRAID!!




I cant even stand straight while standing on that!!
"Stone" there..coz I even dare to move a step! XD


The link bridge to Mid Valley
Nice lighting, Nice outing


Wonderful fullstop ^^
with a weirdo look




**********
********
*****
***
**
*





0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers