Friday, November 13, 2009

Again..A Random!

Urghhh....another random post typing at library! Always being so bored alone in library...everyone got back home and I still have to wait for my dad(maybe) or just take a train back...=) That's already a long time I dont take train back...suddenly miss the days with Don and Ariff in Term1 who always go back home with me =)

Now, everyone got their own study life *sob* One word to say ALL > Busy busy busy *double sob* Sometimes I even meet them once a week or maybe few times in a month...awww!! Pretty sad tho!


Actually, I'm studying my kitchen operation theory for next Monday assessment, doing assignments all alone but turns up facebook-ing, youtube-ing and blogging so randomly here! haha...Concerning about the cafe world and the new game I recently play, island paradise *winks* And yeaps, thanks to my friends..Yi, Sean, Calvin, Donoven blah and blah addicted with this game and they even dont miss every single minute to "harvest" their plants from being steal by others! OMFG....they really do! I wont actually do that but just for fun to keep it up =P


Since is a random post...why not make it more random?? Ahaks!


Random thoughts...The previous post was about the 1st month with him! I really did think of the first few weeks...Why I was so hesitate to be with him? Because of that, I wanted to say "let go" but one of my friend(not to mention name) asked me to take it slowly..Yes I know..I do need some time to adapt with another new relationship which is so pretty fast and sorry for the previous one...The first thought to me was like "Am I that bitchy?", "Everyone will give a stare on me with one kind", "Talk bad about me", "Cant tell this to my parents as they would be quite dissapointed with their daughter"...GOSH!! I just felt bad of myself and that was how I think of others view~ Ended up..she said a person who having this thought kinda STUPID! =(

So, that means...Im kinda stupid?! *maybe* I really afraid to let everyone know about it...Until the end, told my besties and she did support! After all, I just felt relief! Even I got support from her, I did selfish to him for not thinking for him in every steps I make...Avoiding some stupid bitchy friends from being split out words from the bitchy mouth! All the while I was doing for my own but not him...and because of this, yea~ we got into a fought! Isnt that sounds quite stupid??
After a fought, got back together again...this happened again and again until the very "last" day we sat and talked...he did talk to me like a grandpa...LOL!! In the end..he told me "let's start everything all over again" Yea, it works so far! At least now I felt better than before =)

I trust on myself this time for not making the wrong decision...I need a prove to show my decision aint wrong...but is the matter of time~ Just enjoyed the every moment with you...dear =)



My bravery told me to do so...
"Speak Out"

1 comments:

KHY1680 said...

aiyoyo...that day paiseh la..
that nite I m so guo yi bu qu
><
yes... u should think like that...
i m so glad u did that^^
dun always think about u r bad or something that make urself hurt or feeling bad...
gah yao o^^

Daisypath Anniversary tickers