Monday, February 01, 2010

The 1st day of February

Wow wow...1st day of February!! Finally the day has come...I waited for January to pass and it seemed to take a long time!! Phew....

Today today, I just feel so good that I finally can get to go shopping for my CNY stuffs!! Owh..Haleluya!! That's pretty good!! Noon, followed mummy to Mid Valley to hunt for new clothes! 1st shop I'll surely go for it was PDI! Yes...PDI will always be my 1st choice! Why? Cause that's always the place for my last minute grab...T-shirts for sure...No doubts, I like wearing T-shirts! Comfortable, soft material,....That's the good thing of wearing it!! =D
Save time..let's list down!

PDI - 2 printed tee
Padini Authentics - 2 blouse
Romp - 1 shorts
Treats - 1 long jeans (which gonna be sharing with mummy)

Owh ya...before that I also bought 2 shirts from Padini Concept Store which also from PDI! LOL!! 1 printed tee and 1 sleeveless black! I just love shopping went I feel like spending! Wooo.... *expenses on mummy* BLEK!!

Buy buy buy...shop shop shop...One more thing! I love shopping in weekdays c'z not many people!! No rush! No crowds! That's marvelous!!
Now now, I just wait for time again for the next shopping trip to hunt for sandals and bag! hahaha!!!

Evening, went out with dear to Summit USJ for our so called great dinner in McD! *swt* After that, teman him to look out for shoes which finally got Converse canvas shoes but the moment we wanted to walk off from the shop he saw something much more greater! Nike which also cost the same price as Converse and looked nicer but it was too late! muahahaha~~
Dear, accept it la! =D

That's all for the day...

Let's get ready for tomorrow the last week of training in kitchen...

GAMBATEH JESSIE!!!!

1 comments:

KHY1680 said...

haha... gambateh la..

Daisypath Anniversary tickers